HOURS OF OPERATION
- Sunday – Wednesday 7:00AM – 9:30PM
- Thursday – Saturday 7:00AM – 10:00PM
- Breakfast served daily from 7:00AM – 10:00AM **
- Late Night Menu served Thur, Fri, & Sat from 10:00PM – 12:00AM **
Plates come with White or Brown Rice and Macaroni or Tossed Salad.
- The Alley Spicy Shrimp – Shrimp sautéed with butter and our housemade spicy sambal sauce.
- Suppa Garlic Shrimp – Shrimp, sautéed with lots of fresh minced garlic and finished with sweet cream butter.
- Tasty Chicken (Award Winning) – Chicken lightly dusted and deep fried. Dipped in our secret sauce with sweet soy sauce, garlic, and chili flakes.
- “Handmade” Hamburger Steak Plate – Made daily, handmade hamburger patties covered with our housemade brown gravy.
- Furikake Ahi – Fresh Ahi, sliced and crusted with sesame nori furikake, served with our creamy spicy Thai sauce.
- Mahi Mahi “Alley Style” – Mahi Mahi, sliced and dipped in egg batter, cooked on the griddle then finished with sesame nori furikake and our creamy spicy Thai sauce.
- Loco Moco “Fresh Made Gravy” – Our housemade tender hamburger patty, covered with our housemade brown gravy, with a fried egg.
- Boneless Marinated Kalbi – Sterling Silver boneless short ribs, marinated with our housemade kalbi sauce and finished on the char broiler.
- The Alley Mix Plate – You can be the king of your plate lunch! Choose any two from the following make your own “Alley Mixed Plate”:
- Spicy Shrimp
- Suppa Garlic Shrimp
- Tasty Chicken
- Hamburger Steak
- Furikake Ahi
- Mahi Mahi “Alley Style”
- Loco Moco
- Boneless Kalbi
- Deep Fried Pork Chops – Three hand breaded Sterling Silver pork chops. Deep fried with garlic and black pepper. Brown gravy optional.
- Asian Braised Shoyu Pork – Pork butt braised with soy sauce and garlic.
- Pulehu Steak – Boneless Sterling Silver short rib steaks seasoned with Hawaiian salt and spices, grilled then topped with mushrooms and onions.
- Oxtail Soup – Our famous oxtail soup, simmered with chinese spices, ginger, mushrooms and peanuts. Served with our housemade ponzu sauce.
BURGERS AND SANDWICHES
- Roasted Portabella Mushroom Sandwich – Portabella Mushroom with green leaf lettuce, grilled onions, and our Portabella sauce.
- Grilled Coca Cola Marinated Turkey Sandwich – Turkey breast marinated in Coca Cola, garlic and spices, then served on a hoagie bun.
- The Alley “Handmade” Burger – Our handmade burger, finished on the char broiler. Served on a sesame seed bun, topped with green leaf lettuce and mayonnaise. Add cheese $1.00
- Portabella Mushroom Burger – One handmade burger patty served with a portabella mushroom, grilled onions, lettuce, and portabella sauce.
- Mahi Mahi “Alley Style” Sandwich – Fillets of mahi mahi dipped in egg batter and finished on the griddle. Served on a sesame seed bun with mayonnaise, green leaf lettuce, a dash of sesame furikake and Creamy Thai sauce.
- Furikake Ahi Sandwich – Fresh fillets of furikake crusted ahi on top of a sesame seed bun, lettuce, and creamy Thai sauce.
- Tasty Chicken Sandwich – Tasty Chicken, served on a sesame seed bun with green leaf lettuce and mayonnaise.
- Tossed Salad with Creamy Thai Dressing – Romaine lettuce served with our house creamy Thai Dressing, croutons, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Tasty Chicken Salad – Our tossed salad, served with pieces of Tasty Chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, and croutons. Choice of Ranch or creamy spicy Thai dressing.
- Caesar Salad – Fresh cut Romaine Hearts, served with parmesan cheese, croutons, and Caesar Dressing.
- Furikake Ahi Salad – Our tossed salad, with delicious Furikake Ahi fillets. Served with croutons, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and our house Creamy Thai dressing.
- Salmon Salad – Our tossed salad, with salmon fillets. Served with croutons, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and our house Creamy Thai dressing.
- Grilled Coca Cola Marinated Turkey Breast Salad – Our grilled Coca Cola marinated Turkey breast, sliced on tossed salad. Served with croutons, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and our house Creamy Thai dressing.
- The Alley Fried Noodles – Fresh yakisoba noodles tossed with cabbage, spam, bacon, kamaboko (fishcake), and topped with green onions.
- Fried Rice – Housemade fried rice, made with bacon, portuguese sausage, onions, peas and carrots and topped with green onions.
- Mega Crunch Fries – The best fries…crunchy, yet tender in the middle.
- Garlic Mega Crunch Fries – Mega Crunch Fries tossed in fresh garlic.
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – Our sweet onion rings, battered and fried.
- Nathan’s Hotdog – Nathan’s signature hotdog.
- Saimin – Served with kamaboko (fishcake), spam, char siu, bok choy, and green onions.
- Ochazuke Bowl – Furikake ahi or salmon served with rice and broth.
- Macaroni Salad – Macaroni salad, with a hint of onion, potato, and Best Foods mayonnaise.
- Soybeans – Boiled soybeans, salted. A classic.
- “Alley Style” Soybeans – Boiled soybeans tossed in our spicy sambal sauce.
- Fried Calamari – Fried calamari with cocktail sauce and lemon.
- Tasty Chicken
- Pulehu Steak
- Boneless Marinated Kalbi
- Furikake Ahi
- Furikake Salmon
- Asian Braised Pork
- Deep Fried Pork Chop
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish, poultry, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.